At the Faculty of Engineering you will learn through the own education model of this University, which is supported by successive groups of professionals graduating each year. Some of the aspects that make us different are our specialised laboratories, our innovative teaching methodology, the personal attention to our students and a teaching staff closely linked to the professional world.
What makes us different?
The Faculty of Engineering is housed in a modern building that offers students facilities and resources to enable them to develop the practical skills needed in our degrees.
We are aware that students require a high level of technological training for professional engineering practice. Therefore, our Faculty has 25 specialised laboratories with a total of 700 workstations available to students.
- 10 general laboratories with a total of 400 PCs to carry out teamwork.
Industrial Technology and Manufacturing Labs
- Chemistry and Environment
- Mechanical Systems
- Power Electronics and
- Electrical Machines
Automation and Control Laboratories
- Automata and Industrial Computing
- Measurement and Regulation Systems
- Industrial Sensing Systems
- Integrated Production Systems and Robotics
- Computer Architecture
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Microprocessors and Computer Structure
- Signal Engineering
- Telematics Engineering and Digital TV
- Instrumentation and Optical Communications