The Master’s in Industrial Organisation Engineering trains competent individuals and professionals for the advanced management of industrial processes and organisations so that they can improve their competitiveness and create social value from a comprehensive perspective.
What does it offer me?
- It offers high-level training in business administration, production management, logistics and information systems.
- It is an official degree programme.
- This Master’s degree will allow you to write a PhD thesis in the field of Industrial Organisation Engineering.
Graduates from the Master’s in Industrial Organisation Engineering are professionals able to:
- Manage and optimise the key processes involved in a company.
- Aware of the importance of implemented an integrated view to the company and to the production and logistic processes in which they participate.
- Know the legal environment affecting organisations.
- Apply the most advanced statistical techniques in the field of industrial organisation.
- Make effective use of information technologies and integrated production systems in companies.