This master’s degree equips students with a sound general training in a wide range of fields and at different levels:
- Graduates in engineering may perform their professional activities at different levels because they do not only have high technical knowledge to develop major projects but they are also able to direct them.
- This general training covers a wide range of fields that provide a global view of the different areas of industrial activity in the following sectors:
- Iron and steel industry and metallurgy, in general.
- Chemical processing.
- Power generation and transmission.
- Metal, mechanical, electrical and electronic construction industries.
- Industrial, hydraulic and civil constructions.
- Automotive, aeronautical, railway and tram industries.
- Shipbuilding and naval construction industry.
Industrial engineers are present in many spheres and sectors of industrial activity performing technical, management or leadership tasks in large international companies.