Entry into the Master's in Industrial Engineering is governed by the current legislation. Specifically, the degree programmes giving access to this Master’s degree include:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Technology Engineering or equivalent degree, including the core module and the module common to the industrial branch and covering 48 credits of all the specific technologies set out in paragraph 3 of Order CIN/351/2009.
2. The degrees that qualify students to practise as Industrial Technical Engineers such as the Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor's in Industrial Electronic Engineering, Bachelor's in Industrial Chemical Engineering, Bachelor's in Textile Engineering, without prejudice to the fact that in this case supplementary courses may be established for studying the Master's.
3. Any other degree in the industrial branch, without prejudice to the fact that in this case supplementary courses may be established, such as degrees in the field of Industrial Organisation Engineering, Industrial Design Engineering, Technical Mechanical Engineering, etc.
• The entry qualification should be related to the Industrial Engineer profile. Graduates in Industrial Technology Engineering, or those generalist degrees that present a balance of skills from among the different specific technologies of the industrial branch will be given priority for admission. However, candidates with a specialist qualification who meet the entry requirements, in order to ensure the appropriate development of the competences of the master's degree, may be admitted without prejudice to the establishment of any supplementary training that may be required at the same time as the master's degree.
• Academic transcript. Academic achievements will be considered: the mark obtained in the subjects, the exam sitting in which they were passed, the subjects taken in English, the completion of internships and an international mobility scheme.
• Level of knowledge of other languages. Fluency in English will be an advantage, as well as knowledge of other languages such as Basque, German or French.
An assessment will be made on 100 points according to the criteria set out in the table below.
Criterios de admision
|Criteria ||Score |
|Degree of compliance with the recommended candidate profile ||40 points |
|Official academic transcript ||40 points |
|English level - other languages ||10 points |
|Previous professional/research experience ||5 points |
|5 points ||5 points |
In addition, the Master's director may call for an interview to be held in person, by videoconference or by phone to assess students' motivation.