This degree is designed for people with an interest in new advances and technologies in the field of data and artificial intelligence, and their implementation in companies. This profile has a strong focus on mathematics, computer science and algorithms.
Are you thinking of studying the Bachelor’s degree in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence? Do you want to know if you fit the profile requirements? Here are some guidelines to help you find out:
- You have successfully completed your Baccalaureate studies or a higher vocational training cycle in the fields of “Electricity and Electronics” or “Computing and Communications”.
- You have good marks and are fluent in English (B2 level).
- You are an analytical and creative person, with a desire for continuous learning and willing to tackle real challenges.
- You have the ability to work in a team and to speak in public.
- You have an adequate level of self-knowledge, maturity and the ability to form inter-professional relationships.
Admission to the degree programme falls within the scope of the Admissions Committee formed by the Dean and the Vice-Deans for academic organisation and student affairs. The admission process is carried out as follows:
- Candidates must submit the application form and supporting documents required within the deadlines established by the General Secretariat at the University of Deusto.
- Candidates will be called to sit the admission tests.
- Once the results from the tests have been obtained, a selection will be made based on the admission requirements.
To make a decision on candidates’ admission, the Admission Committee will take into account the following criteria:
- Full academic transcript (60%).
- Admission test results (40%).
The marks for the courses in the 4th year ESO and 1st year Baccalaureate will be taken into account to calculate the weighted average. Two average marks will be obtained, one for each of the academic years and then overall average mark will be calculated.
If needed, the Admissions Committee may call candidates for a personal interview or require the submission of additional supporting documents.
Further information: ingreso.deusto.es