You can cover part of your tuition fees in 1st year
Fundación Vital Foundation offers an important grant programme aimed at training professionals for industry 4.0 by supporting capable people with few economic resources
The Programme is designed for first-year students in Alava on the dual Bachelor’s degree in Digital Industry. It is focused on first year students because, since this is a dual degree course, the remaining 2nd, 3rd and 4th years, students will have paid work placements in companies that will allow them to cover up to 75% of the tuition fees for their programme of study.
As part of the Fundación Vital programme, students may also apply for a grant, the amount of which will be based on their family income and the amount will be between 2,000 and 3,000 euros or a repayable loan if you have an average mark of 7 or higher in the two courses prior to entering the programme, for up to €2,000. It is possible to accumulate both amounts.
Tuition fees are 8,046 euros per each academic year. 20% will be paid as a contribution fee and the remaining 80% of the tuition fees for each academic year will be paid in 8 monthly instalments.