- National and international companies in sectors such as electrical appliances, furniture, lighting, electronic equipment, clothing, bicycles, hand tools, machine tools, urban equipment, medical equipment, automotive industry, railway and naval equipment, among others.
- Industrial Design and Product Development companies.
- R+D Departments, Product Development, Marketing and Communication departments, as an in-house or freelance designer.
- Industrial Design and Eco-design consultancy firms.
- Your own Industrial Design studio developing projects for companies, or creating your own product line.
This degree will allow you perform all the stages involved in product development, from the initial idea conception right through to the final product launch into the market.